Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!!!

So, this past weekend we went over to my mom's house to help her set up her Christmas tree! The bottom 4th was full of ornament balls, I wonder why?!?!?
you can't see me Santa!!!!


Oh, I also got an early gift from Santa! My new stroller! Yes, it is a doubles stroller, and no, we are not expecting....but, we will need it soon enough though (we hope when he gets back!) The piece on the back comes off, and it can also attach to the front if a baby needs to lay down. It's a Phil and Teds Jogger Stroller with Doubles kit and I have been wanting it FOREVER!!!! No better time to get it than for Christmas right? But because of this weather I have not been able to use it :o( And for some reason, only Mommies seem to be as stoked about a new stroller like me!!! So I figured I would share my joy!


7 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of your cutie! We too have many ornaments at the bottom of the tree and a bunch under the tree as well thanks to Sonya! I love the new stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah - there are some dads who dig new strollers too! We spent a couple of days shopping for our new one, and finally decided that Evan was gonna have to suck it up and walk, so we could get the Bugaboo Bee which is super light weight.

    Love the pics, too! I think it's hilarious that the ornaments are all on the bottom too! Fortunately our tree is only two feet tall right now so as soon as Caitlin is up and walking she'll be able to reach most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri!

    I have the same stroller but red and without the doubles kit. You will love the stroller-I love mine. I have had is since Caden was born and it has held up great, I use it to death!

    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures. I also love your other post about the straight hair. Lilah is so cute! She has such a smile. Congrats on the new stroller. Hope you will be able to add to your family soon! Lilah will make a wonderful big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stroller! I thought about getting one, but like Mike I figured Sam would just walk...lol
    I regret that decision when I go shopping by myself with both kids though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos - I love the one "you can't see me Santa" . . . adorable! Great new stroller! Lilah will be such a fun big sister when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a couple in the airport a few weeks ago with this stroller and it was sooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete