Monday, November 30, 2009

Giving Thanks!

To start this blog off right, if some of you have not heard already- Lilah's doctor told us that her results from the MRI all looked good-but she will still need to be followed up in about 3-6 months. We usually go around the 5th month mark-just in time for a new doctor in Colorado! Ha! But, since our doctor is so great in TX, she has given us high recommendations for a doctor in Kansas and another doctor in Colorado- now just to inform insurance that these are the individuals that we will NEED to see-another mission!

On other news, we weren't able to celebrate Thanksgiving with Trent this year, but we did spend the time with most of my family.  I only have some pictures below, I guess my Nikon's flash is a bit much for some of my family to handle! hehe- and trying to get a great shot without Lilah pulling on my leg is a bit difficult to deal with as well! I hope you all enjoy the photos!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: thanksgiving09
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



Like I mentioned before, we weren't able to spend Thanksgiving with Trent because he is now in Florida. But, he will be with us for Christmas this year, which I am excited for! Until then, we will be praying that he makes it through TACP tech school, Go baby Go!!! We love you!


4 comments:

  1. I always love seeing pictures of Lilah! Such a doll! Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, even with Trent missing. So glad to hear that he'll be home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for good results! I love all the pictures! The one of Lilah with Molly is too precious! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures - Lilah is so adorable!! It looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! That is great that Trent will be home for Christmas! Good luck to him in finishing TACP tech school!
    Yay for good MRI results! I'm so glad that you were able to get good recommendations for doctors in Kansas and Colorado! Good luck with the insurance part of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to hear that Lilah is a-ok and just a follow up is needed. That is the best news! Lilah looks so cute in her Thanksgiving Day finest. I am also so excited that you will spend Christmas with Trent this year. That is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete