Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day this past year was all to bitter-sweet for me, thus this post shall be short and to the point! We celebrated this year at the park with family, friends, and food!!!


My earth girl running (from the camera) to play

My older sister and her daughter having a moment!

My sis and her 3 beautiful children! Happy Mother's Day sister! We love you!

Lilah and her cousin trying to play and pretend that they are not in desperate need of a nap!

"Mama watch me! Mama watch me!"

I want to make a side note that I did take pictures of my mother and my grandmother while we were there, but I know if I post them, my mother would find a way to delete them!!! Thus, I leave with saying I love you mommy and thank you for teaching me the values of family, faith, and love. You have given me something which no one else can, the heart of a mother!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Lilah is just so cute! I love the pic of her and her cousin pretending they don't need a nap! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures! I always love seeing new pictures of Lilah! She's adorable as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pics in your last two posts! How funny that you used to collect rocks-I collected pencil stubs (yup when they were really low I'd put them in a box-embarassing)! Lilah may be the cutest miner ever. She is just the sweetest. I also love the pics you took of your sister and her kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Lilah has a beautiful smile and always looks so happy! Great pictures - love that first one of Lilah! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete