Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunny Days!!!

This past Friday was the most GORGEOUS day outside in a very long time! The weather got up to almost 61 degrees, which is rare for a Kansas winter! I took this oppurtunity to get Lilah and myself out of the house for a few hours and take some pictures! Enjoy them!!

Fun in the swings, look at that beautiful blue sky!!!!


Pretty mural with a pretty girl!!!


Just looking around under the slides
She really didn't want to leave the park...almost 2 hours later!!!













7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful day! We have been having some pretty sunny days as well - today is supposed to be about 68, WOW!! I told Caty we'd hit the park maybe later in the day. The weather, after today, is supposed to be getting back to normal Northern California weather - around 50 degrees. I love Lilah's outfit and the shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri!
    Lilah is so darn cute - adorable pictures!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it would get warm, but we are supposed to have record cold here this week. Lilah reminds me of Preston when he has to leave a place he loves. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooooo.... I'm jealous of your nice weather! It's downright freezing here in PA! Lilah is so adorable as always in her way cute outfit! Enjoy that weather while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lilah sure looked like she was having a great time at the park. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! I love the one of Lilah in the swing - she's just so very cute, and I love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete