Friday, January 30, 2009

My Mommies 50th!!!

This past weekend, we celebrated my mommies 50th birthday! Happy Birthday Mommy!


Here are some photos of the CRAZY night!!!

My sister Andrea, oldest brother Andrew, Mommy, Myself and my older brother Michael: This is a 'different' type of family photo!!
And a better one!


All the siblings together! And yes, we all are really that tall!!!


My Stepdad and Mommy!


My Unlce Dan bought her this card! It sang the Star Trek opening song when the card was opened, we all got a good laugh out of it!!!





Happy birthday Mom! We love you and you have done so much for us! Hope you enjoyed YOUR night!



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mom! Great family photos! It looks like you all had a lot of fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mom! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete