Sunday, February 1, 2009

Great Weather

The weather here in Kansas on Saturday couldn't have been more beautiful!!! So, after an early morning, I decided to push nap time back a few hours and take Lilah to the park! We met up with Grandma (my mom), and had some fun times! Oh, and I got to take advantage of using my new camera!!!

Grandma and Lilah
She would sit long enough to go in one circle around, and then she would get off!!!
Just standing in the sand, trying to get used to walking on it.

I absolutely love this photo! It reminds me of the poem, "Footprints in the Sand." And if you look close enough, they are followed by little hearts in the heal!






8 comments:

  1. Like I said on facebook, I love Lilah's hat! Glad you had good weather and could get out to the park! I love the sand pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious. I love that last picture too! Her little feet are adorable. We had nice weather this weekend but it is supposed to get cold on us again. Ugh. Looks like your mom and Lilah are the best of friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is getting so big!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great pictures of Lilah. The sand is so much fun for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable! I love the sand pictures! I'm glad you gals were able to enjoy the nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetheart Lilah is! Glad you all had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just too cute! I love the photo of her footprints.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheri!
    That weather looks so inviting! ... and the footprints in the sand picture needs to be printed in black & white and framed :0)
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete