Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sesame Street Live

A few weekends ago Sesame Street Live came to Wichita and this was a new experience for Lilah! As soon as I heard they were coming we got tickets! I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked to but the show was awesome and Lilah loved it!


This was the beginning of the show

*She didn't get a nap in before the show, thus the VERY tired look!*


This was the next morning, she grabs my camera and says,
 "Mama, take a picture of me!!!"

"Ok, wait, lemme get Elmo!"


We had so much fun at the show! The Elmo 'thing' spins and lights up-I'm so glad I waited until the end of the show to buy this things! I would have been getting hit in the eye during the whole show if I would've bought it early! 


1 comment:

  1. She's such a cutie!! Glad she had a great time at the show! Simon loves this spinning light wands too!

    ReplyDelete