Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chuck E' Cheeses!!!

The place where Lilah goes to OT I think is STRATEGICALLY placed right down the street from Chuck E' Cheese! Every week we drive to OT and Lilah ask if we are going there! Not today, no baby, not today- so this past week I caved!

Previously in the week we were able to play outside and this day was wet and icky, so we headed into Chuck E' Cheese for some fun, photos, and PIZZA!!!

Oh, and because I was running late, as usual, I forgot to grab my good camera and had to settle for my camera phone! Oh well, she's still so cute!

She got to take a picture with Chuck E'Cheese himself!

And she also got to talk to the big cheese himself also!

Is it really him mom? Barney?!!!

I think she was looking at some of the boys playing!

After about 10 seconds of driving Mario Cart she was done, but mom had to get our tokens worth!
So she sat and sat as mom poorly drove 3 more laps, but hey, we won!!!

Pizza break! As much as she loved pizza, she wanted to play the games more!

Future Equestrian? She rode this pony about 4 times!
Still needs A LOT of practice though!

We had such a great time at Chuck E'Cheese that day! Wore ourselves out climbing, playing, and spending tokens! Now I need to find an alternate route to her OT!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Too cute! Glad she had a great time! Love her smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to take Pres to Chuck E Cheese, also I guess it helps that I have no clue where the closest one is. I love all the pictures. I especially love Lilah giving Barney the eye (like, I'm not really sure if you are the real thing or not). She is super duper adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I have not taken my kiddos to Chunky Cheese either, but the closest one is like 2 hours away! It doesn't stop Taylor from asking though! Lilah is growing up so fast, her looks have matured a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures! It looks like Lilah had so much fun at Chuck E'Cheese! Love the picture of her with Barney and the one of her eating pizza! We've talked about taking Simon a few times lately, but have yet to actually go.

    ReplyDelete