Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Drive-In Time!

It seems that I am completely OVER due on posting these photos or this post, no thanks to the daily reminders on my Facebook account from my sister! Without further ado, here are some sneak peak photos of our infamous annual Drive-In movie night with all the kiddos!

Please don't mind the dirty car! I wanted to get a photo of the LARGE movie 
screen and the kiddos playing.

Oh, look at all those TREATS! To make your own: Gather 4 car loads of children, approximate ages 1 year to adult, go to your local food store, do a grab and go down the snack aisle, load all the snacks into the car along with said children. Drive to your local drive-in theatre, throw a large blanket on the floor, empty food store products on the blanket: ENJOY!


Yep, of course the kids had to gather around the snack blanket! We had hotdogs, popcorn, candy, fruit, cookies, chips, juice boxes, and so much more there!



We're lucky enough in Wichita to still have a drive-in theatre. It has been closed on and off over the years, but we always continue to go each summer! We used to go as kids and I still remember having so much fun! The kids always enjoying going, even if we only stay for 1 movie! (They usually do a 3 movie showing!)
There are a lot more photos on the slideshow, so enjoy!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: A Night at the Drive-In
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow design by Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. That is a fun family tradition! It looks like everyone had a great time! You guys really go all out with the snacks at the drive-in! Cute pictures! I wish we had a drive-in close to wear we live (we haven't been to one since college).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drive in! We have one about 20 minutes from us. I used to go to it when I was a kid... I've been dying to take all my kids to it, better do that! Love all the photos! What a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I don't think I have ever seen that many snacks in one place! It appears it was a night of a ton of fun. I adore Lilah's shoes. Love them!

    ReplyDelete