Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sunday Easter

To continue from the previous post, we spent Easter Sunday at my mommies house! Let the pictures roll!

My mommy made chocolate dipped strawberries, they
were sooo yummy!!!


The girls on Easter! They look so pretty
in their Easter dresses!!!



A little bit better pose, it's VERY difficult to get
2 and 3 year olds to sit still for what seems 
to them a 'long' period of time!


Also, for Easter, my nephew's got to read an Easter scripture
passage before we ate. Elijah did very well! 



I was able to get lots of gorgeous pictures of the girls outside...no captions needed!













I do realize that I am waaaay overdue on posting things on time, but we've been uber busy with life! As we all know things just get ahead of us! Yes, yes, I am trying to play catch up at this point, so the following post will be filled more with pictures than words!!!

2 comments:

  1. The girls are all beautiful in their Easter dresses! I love the second picture of Lilah sitting in the grass - so pretty! It looks like you had a very nice Easter!
    I know the feeling with trying to catch up on blogs . . . I have several started that I need to finish yet, but the days keep getting away from me.

    ReplyDelete