Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lagging but thankful

So it's come to my attention after reading many blogs that I have been lagging in my blog postings! Also, checking the side post on how many I have done in the past year with the previous year has also gone down dramatically! I've been so busy with taking care of us that this blog has felt lonely and looks that way!

Suffice to say, this past year has been one of ups and downs for Lilah and myself. Considering this is a blog revolved around Lilah and her journey through life, I will make things short and simple! Lilah and I have had to adjust to things being just her and I majority of the time. This is something that has taken some time and is still taking time to get used to. Lilah has been doing well with the adjustments that have been made. Fortunately for the both of us, we have the unconditional support of family and friends!

I know there will be many more changes and adjustments to make in the years ahead, but like everything else, we face them head on. I can say that I am so glad that we have the network of friends who have showed support even when all the facts are not given! I just want to say THANK YOU to every one and anyone who has prayed, laughed, cried, supported, hugged, or listened through this past year. The support means so much to the both of us!!!

With ALL our love,
Sheri and Lilah

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that Lilah is doing well with the adjustments over the past year, and how great to have unconditional support from family and friends. I'm sure Lilah brings you many smiles, especially when you need them the most. She's so adorable! I hope you two have a year full of ups ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete