Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trip to Oklahoma

In September my cousin got MARRIED! Congrats to you cousin! We loaded up the cars and drove to Oklahoma about 3 cars deep! The trip down was not very long and the two little ones traveling in my car did fantastic!

 Once we got to our destination, it was off to the wedding! Unfortunately I did not bring my SD card with me and had to buy one on the way to the reception, so I was unable to get any ceremony photos, but I did capture the fun reception! It was held at a bed and breakfast, which was like a mini mansion! It had a game room, huge media room, lovely dinning room, kitchen and the mater suite had two of everything!



 Singing and dancing to Michael Jackson

 The newly wed couple getting their dance on!

 A whole lot of familiar affair!!!

My cousin and I- Love you cousin and may your marriage be blessed with many more happy years!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous wedding-great pictures. I also caught up on your latest posts. Those cupcakes look AMAZING! I know that this year has brought about a lot of changes. I started my blog way after it had just been Preston and mommy, so it's understandable that you have taken some time for yourself. Lilah is just a precious little angel. I always love when you post pics on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your cousin! Great pictures! It looks like everyone had a great time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete