Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First Christmas Program

Oh how I have been waiting on this day for sooo long! Lilah's first school Christmas program! Every day after school I would hear her and my nieces and nephews singing their songs for the program. She was sooo excited to be able to sing that night.

 With her cousin Eli, who also sang with his class in the program.

 Here she is! (I have more photos, but there are so many children in them I do want to post with out parent permission!) So this is the one decent shot of her that I have. This is how she looked the entire time, while the rest of her classmates sang! She wouldn't sing at all! Then again, they were in front of a packed church of parents! I was very proud of her that she did not cry though!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lilah is beautiful in her dress for the Christmas program! At least she sang at home for you and didn't cry during the performance! :)

    ReplyDelete