Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pa-pa's Birthday

We celebrated my dads 40 + 4 + 5th birthday! Yea, that's his 49th birthday! We love you so much dad! You have been there for us through everything and are one of our biggest supporters! I am so thankful to have you in our lives, I can't imagine where we would be without you today! You mean the world to us and thank you for being there for me..even when I don't want to listen! We LOVE YOU Pa-Pa!!!!

 *Please excuse the 'holiday tree' outfit!* Lilah all ready to give Pa-Pa his gift!

 Elijah being his silly self!

 Now do you understand the 40 + 4 + 5th?! We couldn't find the '9' candle, so we were creative! :)

My dad's favorite cake, Pineapple Upside Down Cake!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your daughter is so beautiful! I just ran across your blog off of Caden's blog and thought I'd say hi. Our little guy has Achondroplasia as well. What a blessing these children are in our lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Dad! Very creative with the candles! Lilah is always adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just caught up on all your latest entries. Can Lilah be any cuter in those skates? I should take Preston, he'd love it. I assume a lot of patience is needed! She looked stunning in her Christmas show pictures. It's scary singing in front of all those people so Kudos to her for no tears. Happy Birthday to your dad! That cake looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great time! I also just caught up... I'm way behind again. Look at how grown up Lilah is getting! Such beautiful pictures of her in her first Christmas show! Her hair is getting super long too! So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete