Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cali Day 2 ***Picture Heavy***


And this is how the morning started! Oh the fun kids can have in a hotel room- it's like a new house!!!

Looks like someone got a hold of my camera so early in the morning!!!





The BEST orange tree ever!!! This is a tree that is growing in my Uncle's backyard, in another corner they have a sweet lemon tree. Fresh fruit with breakfast was sooo good!!!



Lilah with my Unlce...shhhh don't tell him we took this! My dad looks just like him and all day the kids were calling him pahpa!



While my sister took her family to Universal Studios, I opted to stay with my aunt and uncle. We went thrift store shopping and antique shopping. I had a blast and wish furniture shipping was a lot cheaper than  it is now because I saw some AWESOME furniture that I would LOVE to have in my house! But, I had to settle for getting books and window shopping on the other products!

After window shopping, my cousin picked us up and we headed to the LA Zoo-talk about a large zoo! They had some really great exhibits and it was spread out fairly well. We all enjoyed ourselves especially since the weather was PERFECT!!!









After the zoo, we headed towards the outside of downtown LA and ate at BIG BOY- this was yummy! I had one of the best burgers and shakes EVER!!!! I know this because as soon as we got back to the house, I fell asleep and so did my cousin!




Day 2 was nice and relaxed. We took a few scenic drives and enjoyed our time there!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and beautiful day with family! I would love to have an orange tree in my back yard. I know I've said this several times before, but I love Miss Lilah's beautiful long hair!!

    ReplyDelete