Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Playing Catch-up, Christmas 2010

Yep, trying to do a full catch up again, so the pictures will be on OVERLOAD! I've been so busy with trying to get finish my degree and getting a new job, then with the holidays, and cutting back on my internet time, the blog has been neglected! :( BUT the camera is always in full swing!!!

Here are some photos of Lilah's time in IL with her dad's family. They all LOVED having her there and she was so happy to see them again! Even though Mommy missed her dearly, I know she had a wonderful time and an overload on Christmas!!!










I just love those slippers on her and she loves to wear them!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like she had a lot of fun! She's absolutely adorable in her Dora pajamas and those Rudolph slippers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to add . . . Congratulations on finishing up your degree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She couldn't wait to put those Dora pajama's and Rudolph slippers on. She was so excited. The picture, up top, of her in front of the tree will be an 8x10 in our bookcase when we find someone that can do it without cutting off the slippers.

    ReplyDelete