Thursday, October 2, 2008

Home...

So0, we all made it home Tuesday evening. The drive was pretty good. Lilah only woke once in one terrified fit, but we were able to calm her long enough to get home. She has been sleeping alot lately and still taking her fluids and some food. But we figure she will be like this for a little bit more to come... With that in mind, I am not sure we are going to go to the LPA District 8 Regional in Corpus Christi next weekend. I think we are going to be leaving San Antonio that weekend to head back to Wichita, KS.
Oh, on another side note, Trent was recalled from leave this past week because he is leaving this weekend. No fun on that... so, Lilah and I will be going back to Wichita to be closer to family. (Although we will miss our extended family here!!!) I feel this will be better for us because this is the first time we will be without Trent for a long period of time, and since Lilah is not in school and I am not working, it will be nice to see and be around family for the holidays and all the other big events.
In the mean time, please continue to pray for Lilah and for a safe trip for Trent.
I will try to get some photos loaded in the next week or so of our hospital stay and our brave little girl!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you guys made it home, finally, but I'm sorry Trent has to take off so soon... I hope all continues to go well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you made it home - Lilah will feel much better in normal surroundings! Sorry to hear that Trent is leaving so soon, glad you have family close by to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glas to see you are going home! Lilah is a sweetheart-can I add you to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri!
    I am glad you guys are home! Keep us updated on Lilah's recovery! ... enjoy your time in Wichita!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You daughter is so beautiful and im so happy all went ell with her sugery

    Hugs
    Char & Leah

    ReplyDelete