Saturday, October 25, 2008

I have been tag'd!!!

I have been tagged by Kim and MIKE!!!!!

Here goes:10 Years Ago I

1) In the 7th grade
2) Had a crush on some boys
3) Going to skating parties
4) Wearing a uniform everyday
5) still didn't drive

Things on tomorrow's to-do list

1) pick up lilah from my mom's
2) go to church
3)find a pumpkin patch to go to
4) Call Trent
5) finish some class work stuff-boring!!!

Things I would do if I were a millionaire

1) Pay back my parents for any 'borrowed' money
2) pay off my own little debt
3) make sure Lilah (and the rest of my future children) have the best care possible
4) make my parents retire early
5) Help out all my family and friends.

5 Places I have lived

1) Wichita, KS
2) Bitburg, Germany
3) San Antonio, TX
4) Uhm, a house
5) an apartemnt (ok, so the last two don't count, but I don't have any more places!!!)

5 jobs I have had

1) Janitor
2) Hostess
3) Concession stand clerk
4) Baby Sitter
5)Quik Trip Clerk

hmmm..so it seems alot of my blog friends have already been tagged...but if you haven't..fill this out!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey now, I tagged you too! LOL

    Thanks for reminding me how much older I am, though... Hahaha

    ReplyDelete