Thursday, April 9, 2009

1st Egg Hunt

Lilah had her first egg hunt this year. Considering last year, we went to a friends house and they hide eggs just for her! So not much of a fair chance there! We went to play group today, brought some cookies and filled up some eggs for the kids to  hunt. They started the hunt, and Lilah 'found' one egg. She saw alot more, but didn't put them in her basket!

The only reason she has about 4 eggs is because 2 girls put them in her basket! lol
Look mom, animal crackers!
I think I am going to venture off on my own today mom. Is that ok?
Lilah and her friend Graeleigh. She has never ventured further than five steps away from me at a time, and today, she decided to be bold! This is over 50 feet away from me today! As you can see by my long distance photo! I'm proud of my little one!
She also decided she wanted to climb climb climb today! Made it all the way to the slide, and went down it all by herself without falling back! Physical Therapy has really been helping us out!
Hope you guys enjoy your Easter weekend. I'll be sure to have LOTS of photos to post after the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love her dress! I secretly wish sometimes Knoah would have been a girl! The dresses! I miss the dresses!! Lilah your beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilah is such a doll!! I love the photos, and how brave of her to venture off with her friend! So cute! It looks like she had fun with her 1st egg hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable. I love all the cute dresses you put her in. I am so happy she enjoyed her first egg hunt! Go Lilah getting to be more and more independent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter Egg Hunts are so much fun! Lilah looks so beautiful! She is getting brave, isn't she! Way to go, Lilah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri!
    Looks like fun~Lilah looks adorable in her dresses! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lilah just gets more beautiful by the day! She looks so cute in all her dresses! Before you know it, she won't even be looking back to make sure you are watching her!

    ReplyDelete