Monday, April 27, 2009

Yard work...

Wow what a turn around! When we first started renting this house, I initially asked our management company if I could rip out these bushes because they were such an eye sore! We recently discovered why! The people who had this place before us did not seem to have a green thumb in their body at all! So, here is the before and after wards of our work and effort!


Here is the before, notice the HUGE eye sore of weeds and over-growth!


After about 2 trash bins full of over-growth, and pulling, this is partially done! This is almost done, not mulched yet, but getting better!
Here is hubby doing his duty, mulching!

The flower's Lilah and I, or more so she watched and threw dirt, and mommy planted!
My new pride and joy of my mini garden! This is the small bush on the far left of the first picture, notice how it blends into the rest of the shrubbery and over-growth. 

   Now it's full of green and looking beautiful and ready to thrive!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so nice. My father plants the flowers every year and it is so amazing to watch them grow over the summer months!

    ReplyDelete