Saturday, April 10, 2010

Straight Hair

I am sure most of you have already seen these photos, but I thought I would do a mini blog about them. It has been almost 2 years since I had attempted to straighten Lilah's hair.
The first time I was so scared to straighten her hair because I thought it would not go back curly after I did-boy was I wrong! As soon as she started to sweat, as with most achon's, it curled right back up! That straight hair episode only lasted about 30 minutes or so!

This time I wanted to straighten her hair to see how long it really is. When she was taking a bath, her hair was floating in the water! And the water only sat right to her belly button when seated-so you can imagine how long it really was!

She was great while I straightened it-sat and played in my jewelry box the entire time, and I think it took almost as long to straighten her hair as it does to straighten mine! A whole 20 minutes or so! Glad all those who saw the photos before liked them-and I hope you all enjoy them here as well!


She was so ready NOT to take any photos!


I asked her to turn around so I could take a photo of the back of her hair, this is the pose I got instead! 
Heartbreaker??!


And this is her hair from the back! Look how long it is!


She looks so much older in these photos-I'm so happy she still has all her curls!


5 comments:

  1. She's a cutie with straight or curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she sat so still for you to straighten her hair. I still love these pictures, no matter how many times I see them. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! What a heart breaker picture - love it! I can't believe how long her hair is and she does look older with it straight! Love it curly though too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strike that pose girl! LOL! She is way too cute! Her hair is amazingly long! :)

    ReplyDelete