Monday, April 19, 2010

Saturday Easter

We usually have two Easter Celebrations in my family-one at my Dad's house and another with my Mom's side of the family. The weather was starting to get a bit chilly and windy outside before we hid the Easter Eggs', so inside we went for the Easter Egg hunt this year.

Here come Syndey and Lilah all ready for the hunt! 
*side not, these are the outfits the girls got for Easter, thus the mismatching on their parts! hehe They loved the dresses so much they did not want to put their other clothes back on!*

And along comes Micah!



Sydney, I found one Auntie!


Lilah had a secret advantage this year-majority of the eggs were at her level! Yep, there is a benefit to being a Little Person besides being so darn cute!


Mom, look at all this candy inside the eggs!!!


Mmmhmmm, gonna have to figure out a way to eat this while Moms not looking!


Look what I found inside my egg Auntie!


Sydney asking if she can eat her candy!


Jayce is counting his eggs and comparing the number with his brother...


sibling rivalry, even over the number of Easter Eggs!


This is my brother-in-law Jerry catching Esater candy in his mouth! 3 out of 3!


Such a cutie here! Micah posing for the camera!

I know it's waaaay late, but hope everyone had a very happy and fun Easter!



4 comments:

  1. We almost got the same dress as Lilah's this year! So stinkin cute! Glad to see that she had a wonderful Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just precious! I love her Easter dress. yes, being little does have its advantages! I also loved the new pics from the park-the shades fit her perfectly. She is so stinkin' cute! Hope you are doing well. Drop me a line whenever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilah is so adorable! I love her Easter dress! All of the girls look so pretty in their dresses! It looks like they had a great time with the Easter egg hunt!

    ReplyDelete