Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Photo Shoot Attempt

It seems to be harder and harder to try and get Lilah to sit and take pictures for me-thus why I no longer take the time to get her in an actual studio! I try my best to get her to participate and smile for me, but things don't always go my way! Go figure!





 At the end I was able to get a few smiles in, thanks to a puppy who did an amazing trick she couldn't keep her eyes off of! Maybe the next photo shoot will turn out better than the start of this one!!!

Each time I look at her I see more and more of myself in her eyes. In a few short months I will have a 4-year-old little girl! No longer my baby with little girls, but my big girl with golden locks!

2 comments:

  1. Lilah is beautiful! I love that second picture of her and the last one! I can barely keep Simon still or looking in my direction long enough to get pictures of him anymore (have a lot of pictures of the back of his head or blurry ones from him running).
    I can't believe she's almost 4 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, this is how our shoots go too ;)

    ReplyDelete