Sunday, November 21, 2010

Halloween 2010

Another family get together! Which I can NEVER get enough of! My brother and his wife invited us all over to do some pumpkin carving for the kids. We ate dinner, then started in the pumpkin carving. We all had a blast, although some of the pumpkins were harder to carve than others, my eldest brother helped with that! Oh, and NO, I did NOT touch the insides of the pumpkin, I stuck with my camera!!! The smell just gets to me every time!!!!



Just finished eating and waiting to CARVE!!!


Pumpkin guts...ewww!!!


My older brother and nephew

My Sis-in-law....she decided to make Kai-Lan for my niece, BRAVE women, but the finished project turned out really cute!


Had to get a picture before their hands got to icky!!

These are their SCARY faces!!! 
And Lilah's scary face next to her pumpkin!

My nieces scary face!


My sis and her family!




My eldest brother and his family


My brother acting goofy with his family


Oh, see what I have to deal with!! *In the back!!*


Showing us their Cap'tn Morgan poses!


All the kids and their pumpkins!



See, it turned out really well!!!



We all had a blast and can't wait to do it again next year!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun family you have! I love all the pictures. You can tell everyone is having such a good time. Lilah is getting so big. her cute little facial expressions are just too much! She is ADORABLE! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for all of the cousins to carve pumpkins together! Lilah will certainly remember all of these fun family times! The pictures are adorable and the kids did awesome carving their pumpkins! Love their scary faces with their pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete