Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Are we there yet?!

Ok, this is Lilah at the VERY beginning of our trip! See how happy she is to go see family!


Trying to keep herself occupied with colors and paper... see Zeus?!



Yep, he's still trying to find a comfortable position to lay in...



Poor guy, he's to big for the back seat of our car! Oh well, they both did great on this long trip!



 And right here folks is the navigator of our expedition! I love this man so much, he only made me drive about 2 hours! Hehe Oh how I love you!!!

Thankfully that loooong drive there and back is OVER! We had a great time with family, love you guys!


3 comments:

  1. Awww! Cute Lilah and Zeus pic's! Looks like they kept each other good company in the back seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilah is such a happy girl! Cute pictures of her and Zeus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pics-my favorite is Lilah in the air-Can you try to capture a video of that? She has the cutest smile. I hope you guys can make it to Nashville next summer. I'd love her and Preston to meet!

    ReplyDelete