Tuesday, September 29, 2009

At the lake in Illinois

Yep, I found more photos folks! Like I said a few weeks ago, I am going to try and post more blogs, which means I have to space out the photos that I take!


Lilah and her boys at the lake: Uncle 'Ry-Ry' (Ryan), Uncle Philip, and Daddy. Oh this girl is sooo spoiled!


Yep, this is what her and daddy like to do now! He can spin her twice while she is in the air, and this is the best shot I could get of her spinning!


Lilah LOVES to do the ittsy-bitsy-spider, thus the reason why Grandma Vonda is patiently singing this song over and over and over again!


Waiting for the boat ride to begin!



Here with daddy, still waiting to see if this is the boat we are going to ride, or if we need to move on to the next!


This is the view of the lake from the balcony of a friends house. It was such a nice night out, the weather was perfect!!!


yea, I know that there are not to many pictures of me on here, but Trent actually captured a decent photo, so why not post?! I'm usually the one Behind the camera, not Infront of the camera!

I hope you have enjoyed our photos thus far! Oh and I want to send a very big
WELCOME HOME to our cousin Jeremy Ward. He just got back from his long deployment - WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures - love the one of Lilah waiting for the boat ride! You can tell how much fun she had visiting family and friends!

    ReplyDelete