Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Day of School/MDO

As promised, here are the photos of Lilah's first day at MDO! She was VERY excited to be going to school-I think more so because she finally got to carry her back-pack and her lunch bag!
Daddy not wanting to take her to school. His words were, "she can't go to school yet!"

This is a funny face, but she was trying to lift it up so I could take a picture of it, whiel she was lifting she was saying "Heavy!" Guess I packed to much for the first day!

Waiting patiently in the car to go in! Daddy is a stickler for time, so we were almost 30 minutes to early to even go in the classroom!

Yep, Daddy getting to walk her in on her first day. We're not to sure how many times he'll be there for her first day's of school, so we made sure that he was able to go to this one atleast!



Ok, here is her teacher for the classroom. She was trying to show Lilah that that was her chair, the one with the pillow on the back, but Lilah is clearly not interested! She'd rather play with the baby dolls! This is a bad shot because Trent was literally pulling me away as I tried to get some photos of her in the classroom!

All in all, the teacher said she did great the first day, no tears at all! She ate all of her lunch and her snack for the day, only one accident also! YAY! Bu the other two days, she did just fine, without any accidents either! She loves going to school now and we don't have any trouble when we drop her off.

We are in IL for the next week, so look for more post between now and then! Until next time, have a fun and safe Labor day weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Too fun! Glad she had such a good first day! She looked so cute, and so proud to be heading to school for the first time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how cute she is on her first day of school! ADORABLE! It's so amazing how well they adapt. I feel like I spent so much time worrying and now I look at Preston and he is A-Ok in school. Hope you guys had a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilah is so adorable all set for her first day of school! Her "Heavy" face is too cute! I just want to hug her! I'm glad that she had a great first week!
    I hope you guys had a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! She is soooo cute! I'm glad she had a great first day!

    ReplyDelete